RDS assists with the various steps to getting federal support for research. We can help you find opportunities, connect with sponsors, and develop compelling proposals. For assistance with foundation sponsors, please visit Foundation Relations.
- Learn about the federal funding landscape and connect with program officers
- Attend a workshop or watch past webinars
- Find opportunities via the SPIN database (see instructions courtesy of Corporate & Foundation Relations)
- Request support for developing your proposal
- Utilize guides for common proposal sections