Search closed: Gianna Mosser selected to lead Vanderbilt University Press
Vanderbilt University is seeking a dynamic, innovative, inspiring, and forward thinking leader to serve as our next Director, Vanderbilt University Press. It is an exciting time at Vanderbilt as the university looks to expand its publications while creating unique collaborations and identifying opportunities to advance its approach while building on a history of success at the university press. The next Vanderbilt University Press leader will have a proven track record in managing, generating new ideas and approaches, embracing technology and collaborations, and developing a list of strong titles in order to facilitate Vanderbilt becoming a leader in the university and small press space.
- Tracey George, interim vice provost for faculty affairs
- Dawn Turton, associate provost for academic initiatives
- Derek Griffith, professor of medicine, health and society
- David Owens, professor of the practice of organizational studies
- Tiffany Patterson, associate professor of African American and diaspora studies
- Steven Wernke, associate professor of anthropology