Bass Military Scholars Program Director Search Committee
This search committee is charged to lead a national search for the inaugural director for the Bass Military Scholars Program. The Bass Military Scholars Program provides financial aid and programming for meritorious professional students who are current military officers or honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. armed forces pursuing advanced, post-baccalaureate degrees to be awarded from Vanderbilt’s Law School (JD program), Owen Graduate School of Management (MBA program), Peabody College (M.Ed. program), School of Medicine (MD program) and School of Nursing (MSN program). Officers and veterans participating in the Program will provide meaningful mentoring for other students at Vanderbilt and expose the members of the Vanderbilt student body to the commitment, work ethic and character military officers bring with them to the classroom. This will provide members of the Vanderbilt student body a better awareness and appreciation of those military career experiences and the family and lifestyle sacrifices veterans make. Vanderbilt is excited to be able to offer this opportunity to officers and veterans and is looking for a director who is eager to recruit and support these scholars.
For more information or to apply click here.
- Susan R. Wente, Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Cynthia Cyrus, Vice Provost for Learning and Residential Affairs
- Brad Cerasuolo, MBA candidate, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Amy Fleming, Associate Dean for Medical Student Affairs, School of Medicine
- Jeremy Neal, research assistant professor of nursing, School of Nursing
- Mike Newton, professor of the practice of law, Law School
- Christie St. John, director of MBA admissions, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Brett Sweet, Vice Chancellor for Finance and CFO
- Nora Wingfield Tyson, Trustee, Board of Trust
- Andy Van Schaack, principal senior lecturer in human and organizational development, Peabody College