Faculty and staff are invited to attend informal discussion sessions to be held one or two times per month at various locations across campus. The sessions are designed for an open discussion, and may involve more than one person at a time. No appointments are necessary. Drop in anytime!
Have a suggestion on where we can host an upcoming “On Location” session? Nominate your building. Send ideas via email to the Provost Office.
Fall 2017 Schedule
- September 18, 4 p.m., Divinity School, Room G-20 (Art Room)
- October 25, 4 p.m., Blair School, Room 2175
- November 16, 4 p.m., Owen School, Averbuch Auditorium
- December 11, 4 p.m., Medical Research Building (MRB) III, Room 3131
Spring 2018 Schedule
- January 16, 4 p.m., Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center Auditorium
- February 19, 4 p.m., Law School, Room 105 (Alexander Room)
- March 22, 4 p.m., The Wond’ry, Innovation Center, Room 104
- April 26, 4 p.m., Peabody Library, Fireside Reading Room
- May 14, 4 p.m., Central Library, Community Room