Joint Guest Lectures and Events
- Joint guest lectures and events will launch after the museum opens and university events resume.
- Faculty are encouraged to work with their respective department chairs, campus centers, and/or schools and colleges to host events and encourage broad engagement across faculty, students and staff.
- All events hosted in collaboration with the museum should be documented via InfoReady Review, Vanderbilt’s online submissions portal.
- Faculty interested in hosting an event or guest lecture are encouraged to contact National Museum of African American Museum staff to inquire about collaboration opportunities.
- Various internal funding sources including existing speaker series should be utilized to support the joint events and lectures.