Funding Uses & Award Amount
- Collaboration and Collaboration Planning – Support groups of faculty beginning or testing a collaboration for a shared interest; funding for opportunities to meet with collaborators, presenting work, trainings etc.
- New Projects – Support for new, creative and innovative projects, may include performances, master classes, conferences, workshops, seminars, visit from outsiders.
- Arts and Humanities Outreach – Support for public ventures, covering costs for travel, lodging, promotion and materials.
Award Amount (up to $5,000)
- Requests in excess of $5,000 will be considered based on need and available funds; modest proposals are encouraged to ensure the greatest number of projects are able to be supported.
- Requests for funding will be accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed monthly by a Provost-appointed faculty committee.
Note: Projects with longer planning horizons and larger budget needs should be submitted to Trans-Institutional Programs, Research Scholar Grants or Discovery Grants. A full list of funding programs can be found here.