Benefits Standing Committee
Review and recommend new and proposed changes to the University’s benefit program provided to the University’s faculty and staff. The faculty and staff composition is intended to provide multiple perspectives regarding the design for benefit programs. The committee will develop recommendations based on review and analysis of available utilization data, in consideration of specific program objectives and available financial resources for funding programs.
Reports to: Vice Chancellor for Administration
2020-2021 Committee Members
Administrative/Ex Officio Members
- Laura Nairon, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Capital and Business Services
- Melissa Wocher, Administrative Director, A&S
- Eric Kopstain, Vice Chancellor for Administration
- Candice Lee, Vice Chancellor for Athletics and University Affairs and Athletic Director
- Catherine Wood, Executive Director of University Benefits
- Amy Grubb, Assistant Director, Benefits
- Tom Christenbery, School of Nursing;
- Derek Griffith, College of Arts & Science;
- Tedra Walden, Peabody College.
- Ben Harris, Blair;
- Matt Lang, School of Engineering;
- Lauren Rogel, Law;
- Lynn Ramey, College of Arts & Science
- Emily Korab, Development and Alumni Relations;
- Donna Ingram, Basic Sciences, School of Medicine; and
- Roberta Nelson, Office of the Dean of Students.