Task Force for Course Evaluation Completion
This task force will identify strategies to assist with completion rates, and develop implementation plan(s) and timelines that could synchronize with an anticipated roll-out of new course evaluation questions and technology during fall 2016.
- Nilanjan Sarkar, professor, mechanical and computer engineering, School of Engineering; chair;
- Jen Gunderman, assistant professor, musicology, Blair School of Music;
- Trica Keaton, associate professor, African Diaspora Studies, College of Arts and Science;
- Danielle Kitchen, undergraduate student, VSG representative; and
- Kristopher Preacher, associate chair, professor, psychology and human development, Peabody College.