Business Minor Design
With careful consideration of Vanderbilt University’s stakeholders and mission, the committee is charged with the development of an undergraduate business program that distinctly contributes to the hallmarks of a Vanderbilt education, including service to the community, leadership development, the broadening of global perspectives, innovative instruction, and exceptional scholarship.
- Cynthia Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, professor of musicology and affiliated faculty in women's and gender studies, Office of the Provost, chair;
- Elizabeth Boyd, program manager, vice provost for learning and residential affairs;
- Mark Cannon, associate professor of leadership and organizations; associate professor of human and organizational development, Peabody College;
- C. Andre Christie-Mizell, senior associate dean for undergraduate education, College of Arts and Science;
- Karl Hackenbrack, associate dean and director of accountancy, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Eric Johnson, dean, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Gary Kimball, director, program in managerial studies; acting coordinator of business related minors, College of Arts and Science;
- Roger Moore, associate dean for undergraduate education, College of Arts and Science;
- Knowles Overholser, senior associate dean, School of Engineering;
- Melissa Rose, associate dean, collegiate program, Blair School of Music;
- Christopher Rowe, director of engineering communications and division of general engineering, School of Engineering; and
- Craig Smith, associate dean for graduate education and undergraduate affairs, associate professor of psychology and human development, Peabody College.