Benefits Standing Committee
Review and recommend new and proposed changes to the University’s benefit program provided to the University’s faculty and staff. The faculty and staff composition is intended to provide multiple perspectives regarding the design for benefit programs. The committee will develop recommendations based on review and analysis of available utilization data, in consideration of specific program objectives and available financial resources for funding programs.
Reports to: Vice Chancellor for Administration
2018-2019 Committee Members
Administrative/Ex Officio Members
- Terri Armstrong, director, benefits operations and systems, HR benefits;
- Barbara Carroll, associate vice chancellor and chief human resources officer, university services executive administration;
- Lori Hemmer, chief of staff, Office of the Chancellor;
- Eric Kopstain, vice chancellor for administration, administration;
- Candice Lee, associate vice chancellor for university affairs, senior associate athletics director, athletics;
- Melissa Wocher, administrative director, Office of the Dean, College of Arts and Science;
- Catherine Wood, executive director of university benefits, HR administration;
- Chin Chiang, School of Medicine;
- Tom Christenbery, School of Nursing;
- Derek Griffith, School of Arts & Science;
- Brian Heuser, Peabody College;
- Graham Reside, Divinity School;
- William H. Robinson, School of Engineering;
- Tedra Walden, Peabody College.
- John Brassil, Tech Services;
- Eric Jones, Student Athletics;
- Emily Korab, Development and Alumni Relations; and
- Anna Thomas, Office of the Dean of Students.