The Vanderbilt University Board of Trust has established an ad hoc committee to support the university’s response to COVID-19. The Ad Hoc Committee on University COVID-19 Response will serve as an advisory group and resource for the university leadership as ongoing actions are considered in efforts related to educating students using online and alternate methods, continuing research and supporting campus activities disrupted by the global pandemic.
- Jeffrey Balser, dean of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, president and CEO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center;
- Daniel Diermeier, incoming chancellor;
- Ike Lawrence Epstein, trustee, senior executive vice president and COO of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC);
- Bruce R. Evans, Board of Trust chairman, senior advisor at Summit Partners;
- Douglas Parker, Jr., trustee, chairman and CEO of American Airlines;
- Jeffrey J. Rothschild, Board of Trust vice-chairman, former vice president of infrastructure engineering at Facebook;
- Alexander C. Taylor, trustee, chief executive officer of Cox Enterprises;
- Nora Wingfield Tyson, trustee, vice admiral, US Navy (retired); and
- Susan R. Wente, interim chancellor and provost.