To evaluate the data resulting from the Healthy Minds survey, make recommendations regarding the publication and disclosure of the data, and recommend action items for campus to promote student mental health and wellness.
- G.L. Black, associate dean, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Jen Bumble, PhD candidate, Peabody College;
- Cynthia Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, Office of the Provost;
- Rachel Eskridge, director, Center for Student Wellbeing, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Amy Fleming, associate dean for medical student affairs, School of Medicine;
- Meghan Grace, EdD candidate, Peabody College;
- Jennifer Gunderman, senior lecturer, Blair School of Music;
- Joshua Forges, undergraduate student, College of Arts & Science;
- Louise Hanson, medical director, Student Health Services;
- Adriana Kipper-Smith, interim director, Psychological and Counseling Center;
- Mary Michael-Woolman, assistant dean for operations, Graduate School;
- Roger Moore, associate dean for undergraduate education, College of Arts & Science;
- Courtney Sanders Muse, director of undergraduate studies, Center for Medicine Health and Society;
- Diane Saunders, PhD candidate, Graduate School;
- Ruza Shellaway, deputy general counsel, Office of General Counsel;
- Andrew Van Schaack, assistant professor of the practice, human and organizational development, Peabody College;
- Dawn Vanderhoef, assistant professor, School of Nursing;
- Laura Walaszek Dermody, director of assessment and special projects, Office of the Dean of Students; and
- Carolyn Wheeler, undergraduate student, Peabody College.
- Jedrek Dineros, MEd candidate, Peabody College.