Orientation and Onboarding for New Postdocs
Orientation for New Postdocs
Orientation for VU Postdocs
- OPA holds VU postdoc orientation on the second Wednesday of each month at 9:00 a.m. All Vanderbilt University Postdocs (9145, 9146, 9136) should attend the OPA orientation. This is a one hour orientation to give new postdocs information on the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, resources on campus and benefits information.
- Due to COVID-19 all OPA orientations are taking place virtually.
- Postdocs classified as 9145 (VU-employed) are also expected to attend the HR Benefits Orientation session on the first Monday following their hire date.
- Click here for more information and to register your postdoc for OPA Orientation and HR Benefits Orientation (if applicable).
Orientation for VUMC Postdocs
- For VUMC postdoc orientation, please contact Faith Bishop in the School of Medicine.
Onboarding and Information for New Postdocs
- More information for new postdoc hires, including onboarding information can be found online here.