About the Program
Take your career to the next level with the Vanderbilt University Data Analytics Boot Camp. Designed for working professionals who are interested in advancing or changing their career, this part-time program is delivered online 3 days per week over the course of 6 months.
Learners will be set up for success thanks to hands-on projects and experiences that will bolster their professional portfolios. They will be primed to pursue future jobs as data analysts, data scientists, business analysts, and software engineers.
Facts & Stats
- #13 U.S. News & World Report 2023 rankings of National Universities
- Become a data analyst or data scientist in 24 weeks
- Advance or change your career while maintaining your current work or school schedule
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week in addition to at least 20 hours of work outside of class
- Learn the fundamentals for data analytics and visualization, including Excel, front-end web visualization, statistics, and Python programming
- Launch your career with dedicated career coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training
Who Should Enroll?
The Vanderbilt University Data Analytics Boot Camp is perfect for those who want to take a deep dive into the world of data analytics. Whether you are looking to advance your career with expanded data knowledge or make a complete career pivot into data science, this program has been designed to accommodate a wide range of learners with diverse backgrounds.
No previous experience in data or programming is required, but it is recommended that participants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least 2 years of experience in business, finance, statistics, management, or a related field.