About the Program
Learners will gain hands-on experience with the latest front-end and back-end technologies through real-world projects that they will collaboratively complete with their peers. With a bolstered professional portfolio, aspiring web developers will graduate from this program with the experience and technical skills needed to land the coding career of their dreams.
Facts & Stats
- #13 U.S. News & World Report 2023 rankings of National Universities
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the only university-backed coding boot camp in Nashville
- Build an impressive professional portfolio with hands-on assignments and projects
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services
- Dedicate 9 hours of in-class time per week, plus a minimum of 20 hours on hands-on projects and practice work
- Launch your career with dedicated career services, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training
Who Should Enroll?
The Vanderbilt University Coding Boot Camp is designed for those who are interested in advancing their coding skills or becoming a professional web developer. A skill set that is increasingly in high demand, coding can take your career to the next level and open the door to new opportunities.
While some background knowledge is helpful, no previous coding experience is required. The pre-course content prepares all levels of learners to succeed in the boot camp. All participants will graduate with a thorough understanding of the front-end and back-end technologies needed to stand out in today’s competitive job market.
The boot camp builds you from the ground up. They assume you have no prior knowledge and give you really good prep work before classes start to get your feet wet.Stephen Webb