Volunteer With a Student Organization
Here at OACs we facilitate a vast range of opportunities to serve in and around Nashville, the USA and the world.
Below we have provided a list of those service organizations for you to connect with. Click on the links to be directed to their website where you will find contact details and other information.
Student Service Organizations
OACs advises over 70 Student Service Organizations, providing plenty of opportunities to become actively involved in service on and off campus. Please find the links to our Service Organizations listed by category for their contact information:
- Education, Tutoring, Mentorship
- Be Well: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living
- Beyond These Borders: International Efforts
- Advocacy: Animals, Environment, Human Rights and More
- 31 Flavors: Orgs with a little bit of everything
- Community and Economic Development
- For the Love: Relationships and Support
Global Service Partners