NCC G.O.L.D. Program
The NCC and Vanderbilt Athletics Department are pleased to announce the NCC G.O.L.D. (graduates of the last decade) Program for 2017–18. This exciting discount program is available to all Vanderbilt undergraduate alumni in the classes of 2007–2016.
These Vanderbilt young alumni can make a donation of $50 or more to the NCC and become eligible for the following discounts and benefits.
- $100 football season ticket* in Section B
- Single game football tickets at a discounted rate (two tickets per game for each $50 donation)
- $100 men’s basketball season ticket* in Section 2L, Rows 11–26
- Single game men’s basketball tickets at a discounted rate (two tickets per game for each $50 donation)
- Access to a Vandyville tent reserved for NCC G.O.L.D. members at all home football games
- Invitations to NCC events and tailgates throughout the year
Join fellow young alumni at Vanderbilt Stadium and Memorial Gym this year by participating in the NCC G.O.L.D. Program! Please call the NCC office at (615) 322-4114 with any questions.
*NCC G.O.L.D. members can obtain more than one season ticket for football and/or men’s basketball. One season ticket is available for every $50 donation to the NCC.