Skip to main content

Forms for Current Graduate Students

All forms and information regarding registration, thesis and practicum projects, and degree completion can be found on the Brightspace MA Portal page.  Please consult the Portal for the most up-to-date information.


Request for independent study – Effective May 2023: enroll in YES by selecting the Individual Study icon on your student landing page. Full instructions on the new independent study request process are available in the Registrar’s YES Guide on Individual Study.

Permission to Enroll in and Receive Graduate Credit for an Undergraduate or Professional Course

Thesis Preparation

Thesis Pre-proposal Signature Form – This form certifies that the student and advisor have met to discuss the student’s 2-page pre-proposal.

More forms can be found through the Graduate School’s Academic Forms page.


Submitting Forms

All forms not integrated into YES should be routed to the program coordinator for submission to the Graduate School.