MHS MA Open House
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12 AT 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
300 CALHOUN HALL
Interested in a master’s degree in Medicine, Health, and Society? You can earn your master’s in just one additional year through the 4+1 program!
Visit our Open House for refreshments and chat with MHS faculty and current graduate students to learn more.
- Vanderbilt students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Major in MHS or related disciplines
- No GRE scores are required
The Vanderbilt Graduate Admissions application process opens for the 2023-2024 academic year in August 2023. Applications can be started at apply.vanderbilt.edu.
- September 30, 2023: Deadline for admission to start graduate courses in spring 2024.
- February 15, 2024: Deadline for admission for summer or fall 2024.
Learn about the basics of our 4+1 program on the MHS website. Additional details can be found on the College of Arts and Science 4+1 Program website.