Skip to main content

Concerns or Suggestions

Concerns, Complaints or Suggestions

To formally notify the VHRPP of a concern or complaint, please fill out a form on our Suggestion Box link.  You may also call us toll free at (866) 224-8273.

If you prefer to write us, our address is:

Vanderbilt Human Research Protection Program
Research Subject Advocate
1313 21st Ave., South, Ste. 504
Nashville, TN 37232-4315