Vanderbilt Student Recreation
Vanderbilt Student Recreation Center
Registrations can be completed at the Office of Campus Recreation from 9am – 5 pm Mon. – Fri. All freshmen teams register by residence hall floors (contact RA). For more info call 3-8186.
Men’s and Women’s Programs Entry Date Starting Dates
Racquetball League Oct. 10-14 Oct. 24
3 on 3 Basketball Oct. 17-21 Oct. 30
Golf Oct. 24-28 Nov. 5
For a complete calendar of activities and more information, please check out our website at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/campusrecreation/intramurals/calendar.html.
The Wellness Resource Center presents Foto Fitness http://www.vanderbilt.edu/campusrecreation/foto-fitness/
Learn how to use the Rec Center-s exercise equipment for FREE!
View photos of proper form for each machine. Learn which muscle groups they target. _________________________________________________________________________________
Vanderbilt Swim School Now offering Private Swim Lesson – Private Lessons will consist of four, 40 minute private lessons. Cost is $150 payable by check, cash or money order. (Credit Cards are not accepted). We offer a wide variety of classes and times to suit your needs and schedule. All classes are held in the Student Recreation Center.
For more information and for available times, please check out our website at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/campusrecreation/aquatics/swimschool.html or call 322-SWIM.
CampVandy Holiday Camp - COUNSELORS NEEDED
December 19 through January 2, 2012 / $8.00 hr
- Be an excellent role model for campers aged 4-12
- Assist in leading campers through fun and educational activities that help them discover, explore and appreciate fitness.
- Assist on campus tours by keeping the group focused and together.
- Participation in staff training sessions.
- Assist with camp logistics (i.e. setting up for the day, hauling gear, ensuring that all equipment is cleaned up and stored properly at the end of the day, etc.).
- Maintaining equipment for staff.
- Attend all training sessions, camp sessions, and staff meetings.
- Other duties assigned
- Arrive on time daily for camp duties.
If interested, for more information, call Todd Suttles @ 615-343-8185 or E-mail- email@example.com
Vanderbilt University Office of Campus Recreation
Student Recreation Center