InnerVU Submission Guidelines
InnerVU is a weekly e-newsletter distributed to all campus residents.
InnerVU provides campus organizations and departments the opportunity to publicize their events and activities. There is no charge for placing an announcement in InnerVU. InnerVU is distributed to students via email on Mondays during the academic year, excluding holidays.
- All submissions to InnerVU should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept plain-text announcements as well as graphically designed announcements.
- If you are sending your announcement in the form of an image it must be one of the following file types: .jpg, .jpeg, or .png.
- The images in our email are 160×160 pixels. We are happy to resize images, but if you would prefer a distinct 160x160px image for the email please send it as well.
- All submissions must include an image, photo, or logo to accompany the announcement.
- All submissions must include: title, time, date, and location of event as well as brief description.
- Must also include:
- Zoom Info/AnchorLink page
- Name of the sponsoring student organization or department
- Name of a contact person and that individual’s phone number and/or email address
- Times of events should include zeros.
- Ex 1: 5:00 a.m.
- Ex 2: 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Dates of events should include day of week.
- Ex: Tuesday, August 28
- ALL student organization programs/meetings/events must be Anchor-Link approved, open to the VU community and adhere to Covid-19 guidelines prior to submitting to InnerVU.
Email us at email@example.com. This inbox is only checked periodically, please give us 48 business hours to respond.