Skip to main content

Influenza: What should I do if I have flu symptoms?

Posted by on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 in .

Students should visit the Student Health Center for testing. Faculty, staff or postdocs can visit their primary care doctor, Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinics (walk-ins available) and Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens (by appointment), or Occupational Health for testing. An infection caused by the flu should be confirmed via a test. Individuals should get tested if they have flu-like symptoms and should shelter in place/remain at home to minimize exposure to others until they have their test results.