Feb. 3, 2021- Postdoc Return to Campus Update
COVID-19 public dashboard launches today
The spring COVID-19 public dashboard has launched and includes the results of our arrival testing program for students from Jan. 10 to Jan. 30, 2021.
- Dashboard will be updated every Wednesday.
- Each week’s numbers will include tests and results from Sunday to Saturday of the previous week.
COVID-19 testing app now available
The free Safer Community app is now available for download for those participating in the asymptomatic testing program. While it is not required, we recommend using it for a quicker check-in process.
- It will expedite testing center check-in and viewing of test results.
- Use your Vanderbilt email address when registering. You will be guided to the university’s single sign-on as a part of the registration process.
Learn more on the Safer Community app resource page.
Parking for Testing Center available
Individuals with campus permits can park in Parking Lot 27 (between the Currey Tennis Center and the David Williams II Recreation and Wellness Center), the 25th Avenue Garage or the West Garage.
Individuals who do not have campus permits can park in Parking Lot 27.
- The lot has been designated as no ticket/no tow for those parking for testing.
- Individuals can use the lot for up to 30 minutes while being tested.
- Individuals can also park in the designated visitor parking area in the 25th Avenue Garage or other visitor areas.
Tents to open at full capacity beginning Thursday
In response to community feedback, the three large tents on campus have been replaced with five tents that are smaller in size, heated and lighted with several electrical outlets and Wi-Fi access.
- Tents will open at full capacity beginning Thursday, Feb. 4.
- More information can be found on the Return to Campus website.
COVID-19 vaccination leave policy
With the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, we also want to share our COVID-19 vaccination leave policy, which allows for time to be taken off to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage all members of the Vanderbilt community to get the vaccine when it becomes available to them.
Other news and updates
-The Return to Campus Team