Requesting New GME Events
We are currently seeking applications for potential Greek Member Experience Programs for the 2019 -2020 academic year from Vanderbilt student organizations and university departments.
The Office of Greek Life is looking for large-scale programs that provide meaningful opportunities for student learning and engagement. A limited number of additional events will be selected. Events must fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
- Open to undergraduate students for free or a limited cost
- Has clearly outlined learning outcomes
- Has capacity for 30+ students to participate (*A limited # of smaller programs may be selected based on the topic but most must accommodate a large number of students)
- Attendance can be diligently tracked in Anchor Link
- Request for submission must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event
If you would like to submit multiple events on different topics please complete this form for each separate event or instance. If you have a program or performance that includes the exact same content on multiple dates (ex. a performance or training), please complete this form only once and list all dates below.
Please submit the Anchor Link form linked here only after your event has been approved in Anchor Link. When creating your event in Anchor Link, please use the event category tag. Chapters do not need create chapter specific events (event just for your chapter members) using this form.
Any questions? Contact Kristin Torrey.