Requesting New GME Events
We are currently seeking a limited number of additional applications for potential Greek Member Experience Programs for the 2017-2018 academic year from Vanderbilt student organizations and university departments.
We are looking for large-scale programs that provide meaningful opportunities for student learning and engagement. A limited number of additional events will be selected. Events must fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
- Open to undergraduate students for free or a limited cost
- Clearly outlined learning outcomes
- Capacity for 30+ students to participate (*A limited # of smaller programs may be selected based on the topic but most must accommodate a large number of students)
- Attendance diligently tracked in Anchor Link
- Request for submission must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event
If you would like to submit multiple events on different topics please complete this form for each separate event or instance. If you have a program or performance that includes the exact same content on multiple dates (ex. a performance or training), please complete this form only once and list all dates below.
Before you submit this form, the event must already be approved in anchor link.
Submit the anchor link form here: https://anchorlink.vanderbilt.edu/submitter/form/start/135182
*** Chapters do NOT create chapter specific (just for your chapter members) events this way. Use the event category tag when creating your event. Contact email@example.com with questions.