Instructions for Early Return from Spring 2020 Study Abroad
Out of an abundance of caution and in the interest of the continued health and safety of our campus community, Vanderbilt is requiring all students returning from study abroad programs to complete the following steps:
- Verify with your onsite program contacts whether you will be able to continue your course work remotely (online modules, Skype sessions, e-mail, proctored exams, etc.)
- Contact GEO (email@example.com) with your decision to leave the program.
- Once you have booked your return flights to the U.S./permanent address, please complete this form https://www.jotform.com/form/200654959237059.
- Complete the self-report/self-monitoring survey at https://redcap.link/vustudentcovid as soon as possible and
- Remain away from campus and self-isolate for at least 14 days after arriving in the US regardless of location of your program. If, during the 14-day period, you develop symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19, please complete the self-monitoring survey again.
The university cannot provide on-campus housing at this time. In addition, please note that as of March 10, on-campus classes and events have been cancelled; for campus updates, visit VU’s COVID-19 webpage. Multiple campus resources, such as the library and the Career Center can be accessed remotely with a VUNetID and thus are available to enrolled students from any location.