The Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations provides direction and coordination to institution-level corporate relationships. We work to build corporate partnerships that align business initiatives with the complex work that takes place at Vanderbilt.
Corporate partnerships build upon complementary strengths and needs in recruitment/hiring, faculty research collaborations, and technology transfer.
Company involvement at Vanderbilt can begin within several campus entities for a number of purposes, including:
- research partnerships through the Office of Sponsored Programs
- licensing through the Center for Technology Transfer & Commercialization
- hiring and internships through the Career Center
- philanthropy through Development and Alumni Relations
Conflict of interest occurs when the interests of a Vanderbilt faculty or staff member are at odds with Vanderbilt’s mission, goals, and values. The Corporate and Foundation Relations office can work with you to ensure charitable gifts are in keeping with Vanderbilt's Conflict of Interest policy.
The Corporate and Foundation Relations team is the main point of contact for any solicitation requests. We ask that you check with us at email@example.com before approaching any companies for donation.
- If you are a faculty member interested in soliciting a company to fund research or programs, please email our team.
- If you are a student groups interested in approaching companies for event sponsorship, please complete the Student Organization Fundraiser/Solicitation Form.
Many companies will match their employees' gifts to Vanderbilt. Please check the Matching Gifts website to see if your employer is eligible.
For inquiries related to matching gifts, please contact DARannualgiving@vanderbilt.edu or call (866) 882-3863.