Home » Relief Resources » Clean up and Repair Your Home
Clean up and Repair Your Home
Cleanup and Debris Removal
- The Mitigation Community Education and Outreach program will have teams in Lowe’s and Home Depot giving advice about repairing flooded homes, cleaning mold and mildew, and protecting homes from flood damage. Dates and store locations are:
- Lowe’s: June 14-21, 5520 Nolensville Pike, Nashville; June 28-July 5, 5025 Old Hickory Blvd., Hermitage.
- Home Depot: July 5-12, 5010 Old Hickory Blvd., Nashville; July 26-Aug. 2, 1584 Gallatin Pike N., Madison; Aug. 16-23, 1015 Joyce Lane, Nashville; Aug. 23-30, 2535 Powell Ave., Nashville; Aug. 30-Sept. 6, 5665 Highway 70 S., Nashville.
- Homeowners can apply online for flood-related building permits: learn more.
- Do I have the green light to get a building permit?
- ReBuild Clinics opening May 22 to provide one-on-one help to flood victims. Call 615-862-6778
- Repairing Your Flooded Home (FEMA)
- After a Flood: The First Steps (FEMA)
- Fixing Flood Damage (FEMA)
- Rebuilding Resources (FEMA)
- Tax break available for flood damage (via Tennessean)
- Utility Companies
- Repairing Your Flooded Home – What to Do After a Flood (American Red Cross)
- Guidelines for Permits Associated with the Repair of Flood Damaged Homes and Buildings (TN Department of Codes and Building Safety)
- Returning Home (FEMA)
- Reentering Your Flooded Home (CDC)
Hiring and Working with Contractors
All flood relief contacts