Class of 2025 Parents
Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited that your family will be joining the Vanderbilt community.
Important summer information
- View a list of action items to be completed before Move-In Day
- View a list of what you and your student will receive from Vanderbilt in the coming months
- First-Year Student Move-In Details
FIRST-yEAR sTUDENT mOVE-IN dETAILS
The move-in process has been developed in close consultation with health experts at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and our School of Nursing as well as national, state, and local public health officials. The success of this approach will require a joint effort from every member of our community as we work together as One Vanderbilt.
Click here for updates on first-year student move-in details.
- Admissions: Admitted Students Page
- First-Year Housing FAQ
- Housing Website
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Student Information
- ResNet (ITS) Website
- Shipping items to campus
- Student Accounts
- Student Health Forms
- The Ingram Commons
- The Road to Vanderbilt 2020
- Vanderbilt Admissions Blog
First-Year Parent Commodore Connection (e-newsletter) series
We will be sending a series of emails over the summer each with important information about your student’s upcoming arrival to campus. They will also be available for you to view here:
2020 First-Year Parent Commodore Connection.
- August 2020: Parents—Help your Vanderbilt student prepare for arrival!
- July 2020: Keep your Vanderbilt student healthy and well
- May 2020: Parents and Families – Welcome to The Ingram Commons!