Class of 2025 Parents
Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited that your family will be joining the Vanderbilt community.
Important summer information
- View a list of action items to be completed before Move-In Day
- View a list of what you and your student will receive from Vanderbilt in the coming months
FIRST-yEAR sTUDENT mOVE-IN dETAILS
The move-in process has been developed in close consultation with health experts at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and our School of Nursing as well as national, state, and local public health officials. The success of this approach will require a joint effort from every member of our community as we work together as One Vanderbilt.
Move-in details TBD.
- Admissions: Admitted Students Page
- First-Year Housing FAQ
- Housing & Residential Experience
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Student Information
- ResNet (ITS) Website
- Shipping items to campus
- Student Accounts
- Student Health Forms
- The Ingram Commons
- The Road to Vanderbilt 2021
First-Year Parent Commodore Connection (e-newsletter) series
We will be sending a series of emails over the summer each with important information about your student’s upcoming arrival to campus. They will also be available for you to view here:
2020 First-Year Parent Commodore Connection.
- July 2021: Parents and Families – Ingram Commons webinar, student health care advice, and more!
- June 2021: Parents and Families – Help your Vanderbilt student prepare for arrival on campus!
- May 2021: Parents and Families – Welcome to The Ingram Commons!