Skip to main content


Student Resources and Helpful Links

If you have a question about your student at Vanderbilt and you’d like to get a quick answer, start here with our collection of the most requested areas of information. This list covers the major categories that parents and families most often request. Many sources will have both web links and phone numbers (try the web page first–many of the answers to your questions are on-line).

In light of recent events that have impacted our campus community, students are encouraged to seek assistance and support by contacting the following campus resources:

  • Psychological and Counseling Center at 615-322-2571
  • Center for Student Wellbeing 615-322-0480
  • Office of Religious Life 615-322-2457
  • University’s Griefnet service 615-322-2457: Available for support in person or by telephone.




Directory Information

Financial Issues


Security/Student Welfare

Student Services/Offices

Visiting Campus

Commodore Yearbook Portraits

Yearbook Portraits are taken in the fall semester for all undergraduates and early in the spring semester for students who are studying abroad or otherwise were not on campus in the fall. Notices are posted in The Vanderbilt Hustler (student newspaper), by postcards sent to the parents of undergraduate students, in the InnerVU (delivered to each residence hall room) and posted generally throughout the campus. It is the student’s responsibility to make arrangements to have portraits taken each year to appear in the Commodore yearbook. For information on yearbook portraits, please visit their website.

Generally, yearbooks are shipped in the fall semester following the academic year. The only way for a student to receive a yearbook is to order one. To order a Commodore Yearbook and/or Parent Congratulatory Ad, please visit their website.

Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Call the Parents and Family Programs Office at 615-343-7370 for more information.