Football Ticket Information
Vanderbilt vs. Wake Forest – Saturday, Sept. 10
11:00 AM Kickoff
To purchase football tickets, please click here and use the promo code VUFamily2022.
To purchase football tickets and support a student organization for $5.00, please click here and use the promo code IVDAY22.
When purchasing your tickets with this code, a portion of each ticket will go toward a student organization of your choosing. The drop-down menu to choose the organization you would like to support will appear after making your seat selection.
If the drop down menu to choose your organization is not populating, a sales representative will reach out to confirm the organization you’d like to support. For questions or concerns, contact Bobby Jansen at email@example.com or (615) 343-1406.
- Tickets are $30 for sideline seats and $25 for end zone seating. Additional fees will apply to your order. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and all tickets will be mobile tickets that will be loaded to your account for mobile access. (Additional fees will apply.)
- Note: If you would like for your student(s) to sit with you elsewhere in the stadium, you MUST purchase additional ticket(s). All students have free seats in the student-only section. Students will receive information regarding football ticketing to their Vanderbilt issued email at the start of the academic year.
- For information on game day parking please click here.
- Vanderbilt Stadium has a clear bag policy for games. For more information go to click here.
- SEC Network and Vanderbilt Athletics have announced that SEC Nation will originate from the Vandy campus on Sept. 10 in advance of the football team’s home game with Wake Forest. SEC Nation, which airs weekly on the SEC Network before the start of the day’s college football action, is hosted by Laura Rutledge and includes Paul Finebaum, Tim Tebow, Roman Harper and former Vanderbilt quarterback Jordan Rodgers. Fans are encouraged to attend the show!
- Friday, Sept. 9
- The Paul Finebaum Show, 2–6 p.m. CT
- Saturday, Sept. 10
- Marty & McGee presented by Old Trapper, 8–9 a.m. CT
- SEC Nation, 9–11 a.m. CT
- Vanderbilt vs. Wake Forest kickoff, 11 a.m. CT (SEC Network)
- All three shows will be broadcasting live from The Commons in the heart of Vanderbilt’s campus.
- Friday, Sept. 9
- The Wake Forest contest takes place during Family Weekend on the Vanderbilt campus, where it also will be Band Day, Spirit Day and Scout Day. Early-arriving fans will have an opportunity to receive a Hatch Show Print celebrating the 100th anniversary of Vanderbilt Stadium.