Family Weekend 2021
We had a wonderful weekend on campus with our Vanderbilt family community!
We loved seeing so many Vanderbilt parents, siblings, grandparents and more on campus with their students, enjoying the special fall festivities. Relive the fun with our recap videos of Fall for the Arts and the Pregame Tailgate, and scroll through the photo gallery below.
We are working on plans for Family Weekend 2022 which will be September 9-11! We hope to see you on campus in the fall.
For those who were not able to join us in person: we missed you!
Luckily, there are lots of ways to be involved with Vanderbilt all year round, not just during Family Weekend. We invite and encourage all of you to check out the many ways to volunteer with the university and help our students.
Family Weekend Recordings
Family Weekend continues with special virtual content. We have for you a recording of Conversation with the Chancellor from Oct. 1 and 10 new on-demand recordings of webinars on a variety of aspects of student life and opportunities at Vanderbilt. There will be contact information at the end of each webinar and in the video description for any follow-up questions you may have.
The recordings can be found here:
- Conversation with the Chancellor and other university leaders (with a special appearance by the Vanderbilt Melodores)
- Demystifying Financial Aid
- Immersion Vanderbilt
- We Know What You’re Thinking: A Guide to Career Conversations
- Study Abroad at Vanderbilt
- First Generation at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Police Department Orientation
- Vanderbilt Libraries: An Essential Partner for Student Success
- Greek Life
- Human and Organizational Development (HOD) Capstone Program
- Supporting Your “Big Fish” in Our “Big Pond” Panel
With limited time during the Family Weekend event with Chancellor Diermeier and other university leadership, we weren’t able to address all submitted questions. For those we weren’t able to answer live, please view additional questions and answers here. If you have any more questions or concerns about your student’s life at Vanderbilt, contact the Parents and Family office at email@example.com or 877-887-2736.