Home » Parents & Family Association
Parents & Family Association
The purpose of the Parents and Family Association is to serve as a communication link between the University and the parents of undergraduate students. It enables parents both to actively participate in the life of their Vanderbilt student and to interact with and lend support to other parents. Parents or guardians of undergraduate students are automatically members of the Parents and Family Association.
Volunteer opportunities available for parents:
- Host a Regional Vanderbilt Parent Reception
- Host a Regional Care Package Party
- Host a Summer Send-Off Party in collaboration with Alumni Relations
- Volunteer at On-Campus Events (Move-In and Family Weekend)
- Assist Admissions at Recruitment Events
- Host a Vanderbilt International Student over the holidays
- Participate in Career Networking Events for Vanderbilt Students
- Serve as a Study Abroad Parent Mentor
Learn more about these volunteer opportunities.