Resources for International Faculty
- Chancellor Daniel Diermeier welcomes new international faculty in this video.
- The Center for Teaching offers group and individual training and support for international instructors including this International Instructor Guide.
- International Student and Scholar Services has a range of programs and services for international faculty, students, and families.
- The Vanderbilt English Language Center offers the Effective Teaching Strategies for International Faculty Program that helps faculty who have a first language other than English hone their instructional skills for the US university classroom context.
- Global Support Services facilitates employment-related visas.
- The Global Education Office monitors international travel safety and security.
- The International Tax Office assists international faculty with tax-related matters.
- Vanderbilt Export Compliance helps faculty and staff to navigate export control laws and regulations.