Having trouble viewing this email? View as a webpage.

Graduate School E-Newsletter [Vanderbilt University]

September 3, 2020

Dear graduate students,

As you are aware, Vanderbilt has recently organized a search committee to identify and appoint a new Graduate School dean and vice provost for graduate education.  During this search, I am pleased to support you as the interim dean of the Graduate School.

To give you a little background, I have been the associate dean of academic affairs at the Graduate School for the past year in addition to my role as a professor of psychology and psychiatry.  Like Mark Wallace before me, I have great enthusiasm for graduate education and will continue to advocate for the graduate student community in my capacity as interim dean.

With everything going on around us, from the pandemic to the changes in our routines on campus during this unusual and unprecedented fall semester, we are all facing considerable challenges.  I want to reassure you that the Graduate School staff and I will continue to be a resource and source of support to you during this transitional time.

Please reach out to us when you need assistance. Our team will be happy to help you or direct you to the appropriate resource to meet your needs.

Best,
Bunmi

Bunmi Olatunji
Interim Dean of the Graduate School

Need assistance?  Send us an email if you need support or would like guidance on identifying available university resources.

Visit the Graduate School website and follow us:

Vanderbilt University is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University®, V Oak Leaf Design®, Star V Design® and Anchor Down® are trademarks of The Vanderbilt University. ©2024 Vanderbilt University. All rights reserved.