Task Force for Course Evaluation Completion 2015-2016
This task force will identify strategies to assist with completion rates, and develop implementation plan(s) and timelines that could synchronize with an anticipated roll-out of new course evaluation questions and technology during fall 2016. (Closed committee)
- Nilanjan Sarkar, professor of mechanical engineering and computer engineering, School of Engineering; chair;
- Jen Gunderman, assistant professor of musicology, Blair School of Music;
- Trica Keaton, associate professor of African Diaspora Studies, College of Arts & Science;
- Danielle Kitchen, human and organizational development major, class of 2018, VSG representative; and
- Kristopher Preacher, associate chair, department of psychology & human development, Peabody College.