Offered several times per semester by experts in human-centered design thinking, Boot Camps will give you the chance to explore human-centered design and experiment with the knowledge you have gained.
- Learn to externalize ideas, through words, drawings, sketches, and prototypes;
- Experience how working quickly and making fast decisions in teams leads to surprise, creativity, fun, and a lot of output;
- Practice discovering and framing a challenge around human needs;
- Learn new tools for working efficiently with remote teams.
Boot Camp Facts
- All Vanderbilt community members are invited to participate in a DIVE Boot Camp, including undergraduate students, graduate and professional students, staff, and faculty. The goal of the Boot Camps is to provide broad campus exposure to human-centered design.
- Students participating in a co-Curricular Project will likely participate in a Boot Camp either prior to or during their experience.
- Please email email@example.com to sign up for the DIVE list serv, learn about new DIVE opportunities, and be the first to find out about future Boot Camps.