Faculty and Staff
Home » How To…
Active Citizenship & Service
Student Governance & Organizations
- How to register your student organization
- How to find out about student organizations
- How to find out about University policy for student organizations
- How to start a new organization
- How to set up a listserv for my student organization
- How to change the password for more organization’s website
- How to start a new website for my student organization
- How can I get the Vanderbilt WordPress Theme for my Student Organization
- How to administer the Vanderbilt WordPress Theme
- How to create a Listserv
- How to use a Shared Exchange Mailbox
- How to start a new website
- How to Maintain an Existing Website
- How do I use SiteMason Tools
Dean of Students Calendar Submission
Facilities & Services
- How to print to the Sarratt Printer
- Where do I park when coming to Sarratt?
- How do I set-up tickets through the Box Office
- What are the Hours of the Bookstore?
- What are the hours of all the dining venues?
- How do I reserve a room on campus?
- What meeting rooms can I reserve in Sarratt?
- How do I register for studio art classes?
- How do I get a job at a student center?
- How do I get to the Student Life Center
- How do I get to Sarratt
- What are the hours of the Student Centers
- How do I reserve the SLC for an event
- Which space in the SLC is best for my event
- How much does it cost to rent the SLC
- Which caterers are approved to cater in the SLC