- Registered Nurse, University Counseling Center
- Counselor, Eating Disorder Focus, University Counseling Center
- UCC Sports Psychologist
- Associate Director, Residential Experience
- AOD Counselor, University Counseling Center
- Records Specialist/Medical Assistant, University Counseling Center
- Clinical Case Manager, University Counseling Center
- Senior Counselor, University Counseling Center
- Counselor, Social Justice/Inclusion, University Counseling Center
- Student Care Coordinator
- Student Wellbeing Engagement and Outreach Coordinator
- Administrative Coordinator, Student Care Network
- Prevention Education & Victim Resource Specialist, Project Safe Center
- Creative Arts Instructor (Flex), Sarratt Art Studios
Learn more about working at Vanderbilt University!
- 2022 Benefits Overview Guide
- Benefits and Perks
- Relocation Resources & Info
- Becoming a Commodore
- Explore all university job postings
We understand you have a choice when choosing where to work and pursue a career. We recognize you are unique and have a story. We want to hear it. We encourage you to apply today so that you might become a part of our story.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
At Vanderbilt University, we are intentional about and assume accountability for fostering advancement and respect for equity, diversity, and inclusion for all students, faculty, and staff. Our commitment to diversity makes us who we are. We have created a community that celebrates differences and lets individuality thrive. As part of this commitment, we actively value diversity in our workplace and learning environments as we seek to take advantage of the rich backgrounds and abilities of everyone. The diverse voices of Vanderbilt represent an invaluable resource for the University in its efforts to fulfill its mission and strive to be an example of excellence in higher education. Vanderbilt University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.