If you would like to post student opportunities at the Data Science Institute
please click below to send posting details to the administrative team.
currently no opportunities available
Data Scientist (intermediate)
Imaging application modeling using computer vision and deep learning for images from various platforms. Work cross-functionally with teams of researchers. You will spend some time on image clean up and image annotation work when necessary.
What You Will Do:
– Conduct research projects to create curated datasets, formulate machine learning problems, and apply machine learning and computer vision techniques to solve real agronomic problems.
– Work in a highly collaborative environment with other data scientists, agronomists, pathologists, engineers to deliver systems from prototyping to production level.
– More than 2 years’ experience with a focus on computer vision, deep learning or related fields
– Experience in machine learning and deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch and solid programming development skills (Python, Scala, etc)
– Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
– Hands-on experience with machine learning training on infrastructures and frameworks such as GPUs, Spark, distributed Tensorflow etc
– Strong drive to learn new topics and skills, to develop innovative products for our customers, and build whatever is necessary along the way
Neteffects is an IT Staffing Company. *Neteffects processes visas and green cards*
Data Scientist (remote/project/contract/part-time)
Farrell Day is seeking experienced and driven Data Scientist to join us as we build and manage the data infrastructure to derive insights necessary to make education a more data-informed industry. This individual will be a critical contributor to a fast-growing, early-stage education technology business and will have the unique benefit of joining a supportive team of experienced professionals on the ground level.
Individuals will use a variety of data tools to build and implement models, create algorithms and run simulations. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders, clients and functional teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in utilizing data to inform decisions and develop tests to inform the effectiveness of different courses of action.
Applicants must have:
Experience in databases and statistical languages (R, Python, SQL)
Experience with compute tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark)
Experience in machine learning algorithms
Experience Developing Visualizations and Presenting to Stakeholders