Equipment and Resources
Visit the facility iLab site for equipment reservations, training, and consultation requests.
Information to set up an iLab Account: iLab Account Basics and Setting Up a New User Account Guide.
- Titan Krios G4, 300kV TEM with Gatan K3 BioQuantum and ThermoScientific Falcon3 direct electron detectors: for collecting large dataset of high resolution cryo single particle and tomography data
- Glacios, 200kV TEM with Falcon4i direct electron detector: for screening vitrified grids and collecting small data sets of high resolution cryo single particle and tomography data
- TF20, 200kV TEM with 4k x 4k CCD: for collecting negative stain data and screening vitrified grid conditions
- Morgagni, 100kV TEM with 1k x 1k CCD: for screening and collecting negative stain data
- 2 ThermoScientific Vitrobots, Mark II and Mark IV
- 1 Leica EM GP2 plunge freezer
- 2 Gatan 626 cryo-transfer holders
- 2 Carbon evaporators
- 2 Glow dischargers
- GPU workstations
Other on-campus equipment
- Helios Nanolab G3 CX, Dual Beam FIB-SEM: for preparing lamella for TEM imaging and other capabilities, see VINSE website for more info