Fall 2021 Graduate and Professional Academic Calendars
Academic calendars for graduate and professional programs will largely follow the undergraduate schedule, beginning Aug. 25 and concluding Dec. 10. Students will return to campus after the Thanksgiving holiday to complete the final two weeks of classes and take exams, if applicable, in person. The semester will conclude Dec. 18.
Specific schools may have slight schedule variations. All students will receive additional information from their respective schools with full calendar details. Undergraduate and graduate students will receive an additional reading day Dec. 8 to supplement regular reading days Dec. 11–12 during final exams.
Graduate and professional schools to follow the undergraduate calendar include:
- Peabody College
- Divinity School
- The Graduate School
- School of Engineering
Other program dates:
- Law School: Aug. 23-Dec. 10, 2021
- Owen Graduate School of Management: Aug. 16-Dec. 16, 2021
- School of Nursing: Details are forthcoming and will be shared directly with students
- School of Medicine
- Graduate PhD programs in Basic Sciences: orientation is Aug. 18-20, semester Aug. 23-Dec. 17
- Students in all other degree programs will receive additional information directly