Academic Calendar: Graduate and Professional Students
Details regarding the academic calendars for individual graduate and professional schools—some of which are further tailored to programs’ unique curriculums—are available on the Office of the University Registrar website.
- Orientation events for most programs will occur remotely prior to the start of classes. See school-specific info below for detailed information.
- The academic calendar for graduate Ph.D. programs will align with the undergraduate calendar. The calendar has these notable changes from previous years:
- Classes will start on August 24 (two days earlier than planned).
- In-person classes will end before Thanksgiving break, and remaining course content will be delivered via alternative platforms.
- Breaks are eliminated to reduce travel and minimize risk of increased exposure to COVID-19.
- Many professional degree programs will have these same or similar modifications but may vary based on the unique nature of each program (see school and college websites for these specifics).