Merchandise is an important tool to express identity and affiliation with Vanderbilt. The university has carefully selected suppliers that are licensed, are members of the Fair Labor Association, and produce quality products at a competitive price. Orders may be placed for internal university/medical center use and for retail.
How to place a university/medical center order
- We recommend that you obtain several quotes from university-licensed suppliers.
- Once you have selected the supplier and have received your preliminary quote, complete the Merchandise Order Request (MOR) form.
- The Brand Engagement and Governance office will respond to your MOR and notify your supplier to begin your order. Upon MOR approval, your supplier will provide a final quote. Please forward this quote to your administrator who will then submit a requisition to Purchasing Services.
- Your supplier will design your artwork. Once you approve the design, the supplier will submit it to BEG for final approval, and production can begin.
- Purchasing Services will send a purchase order to you and the supplier with instruction to proceed with your order.
- View Vanderbilt University Medical Center brand guidelines
- View chart explaining the MOR to PO process
- Suppliers interested in becoming licensed to produce products for Vanderbilt University should contact our agency, Learfield IMG College.
- For further assistance, please contact us.