Regalia, Tickets, and Memorabilia
Regalia (Cap and Gown)
ORDER DEADLINE – April 5, 2019
Bachelor - $67.65
Masters - $88.47
Doctors - $168.80
Ph.D. - $168.80
~~ Personal decor on mortar boards, caps, or regalia is not allowed. To view the complete adornment policy on cords, decorations, etc. click here.
~~ To view the complete Vanderbilt regalia page with gown descriptions and tassel colors, click here.
PICK UP – located at the Barnes & Noble at Vanderbilt (upper level)
Wednesday, May 8th, 8 am – 5 pm
Thursday, May 9th, 8 am – 5 pm
RETURN DEADLINE – Monday, May 13 by Noon
Bachelors keep or recycle gown, keep tassel and cap for souvenir. Masters keep tassel and cap, return hood and gown. All Doctors return gown, tam with tassel and hood.
For those undergraduate students who would like to recycle their gown, there will be large marked recycling containers set up around campus for collection. The recycle bins are only for undergraduates; they will not be suitable for regalia returns. For those graduate/professional students who rent regalia, it should only be returned to the Barnes & Noble at Vanderbilt by Monday, May 13th at Noon.
- Featuring The Celebrity All Star Band with Vanderbilt Senior Host announced in Spring, 2019
- May 8 from 9:00 pm – Midnight (gates open at 8:30 pm)
- Commons Center Lawn
- Rain or Shine
- Please keep backpacks, large bags, bottles at home. To ensure the safety of our guests, there will be no backpacks, glass bottles, or beverages allowed into the Dance. We will be checking bags at the entrance, so please allow for additional time for entry into the dance.
- Tickets are required for everyone for admission.
Advance ticket sales: $20 for 13 and over; $25 for day of show
Graduates - undergrad and graduate professionals - free with voucher
Children 12 and under - no charge
- Reserved tables are $75.
- SOLD OUT! Reserved table holders have the option to purchase bottles of wine or champagne here. Please email the Commencement Office to have your name placed on a waitlist; you will be notified should a table become available.
- NEW - Now available to all ticket holders! Gourmet Picnic Totes - $125
An Important Note: Graduates: click the "Order Now" button to claim your complimentary ticket
- See The Entire Party Page
Order by April 12th to arrive before Commencement
Undergraduate and Master's diplomas are 8.5" tall X 11" wide
Balfour will be at the Vanderbilt University Bookstore:
December 4, 5 and 6, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Video Downloads of Main Ceremony
Share the excitement of Graduation Day with family and friends with an official 2019 Vanderbilt University Commencement Digital Download! You can even share it on your favorite social media platform like Facebook or Twitter. Pre-order by midnight May 9, 2019 and within 24 to 72 hours after Commencement, you will receive a link to a professionally shot video clip of your graduate receiving their diploma.
You will also receive a link to a video montage featuring highlights of the main commencement ceremony on Alumni Lawn. If you order after midnight May 9, 2019, you will receive links to the video clip of your graduate and highlight video within one week of graduation. To order your digital downloads, please visit Stone Productions’ Vandy Grads site.
GradImages® is honored to capture this exciting milestone! During your ceremony, every student will be photographed as they are individually recognized. Your online proofs will be available within 48 hours after the ceremony. Simply visit www.gradimages.com to view your photos and shop photo prints and custom products!
- Undergraduates will have three shots; two behind the stage in front of a backdrop and one of the handshake with the Chancellor on stage.
- Graduate and Professional Students will have at least two shots; either a capture of your hooding, the handshake on stage, or in front of a backdrop.
Pre-Register for your ceremony by clicking the Order Now button to receive 20% off your purchase of $50 or more. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 800-261-2576 or via email at email@example.com