Required Enrollment Forms
This page outlines the information provided to families to support an effective child care partnership with VCFC’s early childhood program The Acorn School at Vanderbilt University. The Tennessee DHS Summary of Licensing Regulations is provided to all parents and can be viewed here.
Checklist of required documents:
- Child Care Plan Form
- Emergency Information and Authorization Form
- Parent Handbook - The Acorn School 2023-24 Family Handbook
- Parent Handbook Signature Page - The Signature Page
- 2023-2024 Influenza Information and Signature Page
- 2023-2024 Voluntary Participation for the Acorn School Classroom Roster
- Immunization Sample Form
- Resources for Parents
- TN DHS Summary of Licensing requirements
- Well Child Examination and Certificate of Immunization*
- Well Child Examination and Certificate of Immunization should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 615-322-1530.
Before the child is accepted into care, VCFC requires a Tennessee Department of Health Official Immunization Certificate AND documentation, signed or stamped by a physician or licensed medical provider, that states the child has completed a well-child examination. While VCFC will kindly provide a reminder several weeks in advance, it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to submit documentation of required childhood immunizations, as these are updated and in the time necessary, or the child will not be allowed to attend program at The Acorn School.
Currently enrolled Acorn families have until June 16, 2023 to submit the required updated documents to their site director for children to be able to attend school after August 1, 2023.