1. All users have to be trained and checked out by an instrumental lab staff in order to have access to any instrument in the facility.
2. Request for training should be made by sending an email to Andrzej Balinski email@example.com, who will arrange a training session, usually within a week.
3. After the user is trained and checked out, he/she will be issued an ID, which is required for both instrument time reservation and logging on to instrumentation. The reservation of instrument times can be done in the laboratory or by logging on the website.
4. Users are responsible for all consumables needed for the experiments including, but not limited to, solvents, coulmns, cuvettes, syringes, capillaries, electrodes, plates etc.
5. If a student misuses an instrument, he/she is required to assist in fixing the damage