What kind of user are you?
First time on DoreWays?
DoreWays is the Career Center’s online resource where you can learn about and connect to professional opportunities on and off-campus.
Here are the highlights:
- Search for internships and job opportunities in different industries.
- Experience the hiring process by applying and interviewing on-campus with employers.
- Sign up for professional development workshops led by alumni or employers that provide insight into the workplace and skills needed to be competitive.
- Search for Vandy In Career Community events, Career Fairs, and Information Sessions which are all offered on-campus.
- Access Center-provided resources through the Resource Library.
Students: To log in to your DoreWays account, simply use your VUnetID and password on the Single Sign-On page.
Job Postings on DoreWays
The Center makes no representations about positions listed on its website, DoreWays, or Center listservs, and it is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment for you. Here are seven red flags that should cause you to pause before applying for a job written by our Executive Director, Dr. Kate Brooks. It is your responsibility to conduct due diligence on opportunities that you find posted online, and we encourage you to take necessary precautions when interviewing or accepting positions with an employer.