All About Recording – New Guides for Faculty!
Have you been wondering about recording your live class meetings?
We have several new guides available on our On-Demand Resources page that will walk you through some commonly asked questions.
- Should I record my live class meeting? New!
- How can I record and share my class meetings with my students? New!
- Can I record and share my class meetings with future students or people outside of the course? New!
- How can I prevent students from sharing videos outside of class? New!
In addition to all of these resources, we encourage you to do periodic clean-up of your class videos, ideally at the end of each semester. Here are some instructions for how to view, download and delete your recordings provided by our colleagues at VUIT.
- Navigate to Vanderbilt.zoom.us and click on “Recordings” along the left side
- Next to each of your recordings, there is a “More” button and from there you can either download or delete a recording.
- If you have recordings you need to keep, you should download them and save them to the appropriate storage option. Once downloaded, please delete the recording from Zoom’s cloud storage.
If you need further assistance with Zoom, please call the VUIT support number at 615-343-9999 or submit a help request at help.it.vanderbilt.edu. For questions about using Zoom for online teaching, check our the Course Development Resources site.
And of course, we are always here to help at Brightspace support. You can reach out to us by email at email@example.com.