Charter Package Information
The charter package has a limited number of available spots as it will also include the Vanderbilt band and spirit squads. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis during the allotted time slots:
- Wednesday, December 14 (8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.) – National Commodore Club members in groups 1 – 3
- Wednesday, December 14 (1 – 5 p.m.) – National Commodore Club members in groups 4 – 6 (if available)
- Thursday, December 15 – All other Vanderbilt fans (if available)
The package includes:
- Round-trip, non-stop airfare from Nashville, Tenn. to Shreveport, La.
- Depart Sunday, December 25
- Return following the game on Monday, December 26
- Round-trip, airport transfers and luggage handling upon arrival
- One (1) night accommodation at the Hilton Garden Inn
- GAME TICKETS – NOT INCLUDED; however, fans can purchase tickets through the Vanderbilt Ticket Office or NCC Office
- Official Vanderbilt Pre-Game Tailgate Party (1:30 – 3:30 p.m. day of game); this special event will include a buffet style lunch, drinks and more. Special appearances will be made by the Spirit of Gold Band and Spirit Squad!
- Round-trip, deluxe motor coach transportation to:
- Parade and Pep Rally on Monday, December 26 at Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets
- Official Vanderbilt Pre-Game Tailgate Party on Monday, December 26 at the Louisiana Fairgrounds (next to Independence Stadium)
(1 guest, 1 room)
(2 guests, 1 room)
(3 guests, 1 room)
(4 guests, 1 room)
|Price Per Guest||$795||$725||$695||$685|
Please contact Matthew Jones in the National Commodore Club office to book your charter package!
Matthew’s Direct Line: 615-343-4067
NCC Main Line: 615-322-4114
Hotel Only Package Information
The hotel only package includes a one-night stay at the Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino, which is serving as Vanderbilt’s official team hotel for the 2016 Camping World Independence Bowl.
The package is $170 per night.
For more information or to book your room online, please visit the Anthony Travel website or call 1-800-736-6377.